Friday 18 December 2009

38.Wishes paris wasn't so infatuating

As I've already said,the trip was truly amazing,everywhere was beautiful...however I think nothing could of prepared me for Paris!I have definatley developed a soft spot for those parisian apartments;someday I will live in Paris(I dont know how,and its kind of unfortunate that I chose to take German).So just catching up on some photos that I promised you from the trip.....

Notice me looking cold,wearing my friends gloves in front of the beautiful Louvre.
Awesome view from the top of the Eiffel tower.

Crappy picture of the Eiffel tower.

Aren't I suave? ;P

Arc de Triomphe (spellt correctly??hmm...)

Sorry about being lazy with the photos,too tired to look through 400+ photos to find the really decent ones.Maybe when Charlotte sends me some more photos,I'll put them up...her photography skills are better than mine.Now its time to read vogue(one of my birthday presents from a friend,I was like "eeeek!"'cos I can never afford fashion magazines),like a sophisticated person...and indulge on far too much chocolate.Shopping in York planned for tommorow with mum.
Sofie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^