Thursday 3 December 2009

28.Wishes life was a perfume advert

I know I posted earlier,but I feel out of routine if I don't post now.It' suprising how addictive blogging can be!Not sure what to talk about,so decided on the topic of perfume adverts.
My parents hate adverts,they always mute them whenever we watch TV.Me on the other hand loves them.....advertising has got cleverer and cleverer,and I love the new ideas they come up with.If I had to live in any type of advert,it would probably be a perfume one.......so I could wear pretty dresses and prance around like theres no tommorow.Below are some perfume ads I love...

So french,and I adore the dress Sofia Coppola is sporting here.Also loving the music.


Keira Knightley is a beautiful lady.....and I love the old-fashioned glamour in this.

I could never disagree with Audrey Tautou.


Okay,so its over the top...but oh well!


Empowering,and I like the message behind it.


Woah,how did that get in there!I know its not a perfume advert but I still laugh when I see this.

So,I have no idea why I wrote a post about perfume adverts....but I hope you enjoyed it(or at least didn't bore you too much)!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^