Tuesday 15 December 2009

36.Wishes for sleep sweet sleep

You know that when your eyes droop and sting that you have just been through an imense whirlwind,that never should of ended,that lasted five days but felt like one...but now it really is time to sleep,enjoy it and let worries just sweep away.
Its my birthday dudes! The trip was imense! I took many pictures! I will be posting them some time! I have a textiles overload! I must wrap christmas presents!I am busy busy busy!.....but all I want is to sleep,and forget shit and school.Maybe just maybe my mum will let me take tommorow off,I'll keep the fingers and toes crossed.I'm sorry for the lack in interesting posts,or pictures....but I promise you it will soon get epic.
Sofie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^