Saturday 7 November 2009

5.Wishes she had a more positive outlook on things

Had this concept rolling round my head constantly one night in bed,so decided to put it into action the next day.I was feeling pretty negative about things,and was also mixed up on how people may percieve me.The words are either things that have been said to me in the past,things that I like/feel define me,and how others possibly percieve me. With me only getting home when its dark now,the picture turned out abit crappy,whithout any natural light.But it was fun to try out...








Also got the layout and header worked out for my blog,which took me hours,using paint.net which happens to be the worst software ever known.But got it all worked out now,its not perfect...but its my first try,so I'm pretty pleased.
S
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^