Tuesday 17 November 2009

13.Wishes he would learn

Fucks sake.
How can some one with such intellect,with such a brain be so stupid?When will he learn,when will he get a grip.Doesnt he understand the pain he constantly inflicts? The stupid pain,the screaming,the broken promises,and my glassy eyes.So much shit.So much annoyance and anger.
And that horrible temper,burning flames in his body.His illnesses upset me.His life fills me with despair.I dont want this feeling.Me and everyone else fed up with his shit.I hate it all,I cant take it.
Sorry I know you guys wont get this,but I needed to channel my anger into something which wouldnt hurt others around me.
Sofie

2 comments:

  1. you where angry....
    into a blog,
    so that it could be channeled throught it,
    is that's how it works.
    is that how it really works?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment though I'm not sure I thouroughly understand what your trying to say,could you explain? Also who is this?....I mean you can stay anonymou if you want,its just I prefer to know who I'm speaking to :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^