Tuesday 27 April 2010

121.Wishes to "make it big"













via style.com,vodianova.net (sorry about the bad quality)

I've recently developed a minature girl crush for Natalie Vodianova for unexplainable reasons.She just seems to have one of those sort of faces,and a really beautiful smile.I also like her fairytale like story-how she lived in poverty in Russia,before she made it big as a supermodel(check out her wikipedia,pretty interesting stuff).It just has some sort of appeal,and kind of makes me feel empowered.
S

2 comments:

  1. i agree! she is gorgeous inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just read about her. Very cool. She is close to my age and has three children. So yeah, her! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^