Friday 2 April 2010

107.Wishes for a fairytale


Not sure what it is about this that I like.Could possibly be those awesome vintage style sunglasses,or the random plants.The tiny socks and shoes or the melodic music could also be contenders.
I don't actually really like the clothing....but I could just imagine it on a 50 year old me,living in a withered cottage and still loving quirky fashion.I would have stone walls,wooden floors,antiques,own a volkswagen camper van and wear plaits and flowers in my hair on a daily basis.I think that would make me a very happy woman.Maybe thats my fairytale.

ANYWAYS
I'm liking this song at the moment...


Even though I've been dancing to this...

S

2 comments:

  1. Hee Sofie! How are you ?! It's been such a long a go that I posted a comment. You know that your comment made me so happy. Don't exactly know what it was probably because it was really sweet but apart from that it felt like I really missed it or something. Well thank you anyway :) How's everything in the UK, have you visited London lately? I'm maybe going there this summer again, but nothing is sure yet. I'll let you know, if I know a little more.

    Lots of love, Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, the lookbook film is lovely!
    All the outfits are stunning en the whole video just rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^