Friday 7 January 2011

239.Wishes for expectations




















Hello hello!
So I don't have much to say,so I figured you can all just look at inspirational pictures(I remember once Charlotte told me these were her favourite types of post). I read through some of my older posts today,which always amuses me. I'm a nostalgic person.I read old message histories,old diary entries,old schoolbooks from my childhood,look at past photos ect too often. It's interesting to see how much things have and are still changing.
Also,just wanted to say I'm sorry for recently not replying to comments too much,but I do read them all,and smile at them all....
Sofie

2 comments:

  1. these are my favorite ^^
    "she developed a sense of style"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite kind of posts too except outfit posts..
    The one about the teenage years is soo sadly true..!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^