Saturday 26 February 2011

261.Wishes to give up procrastination





I have so many outfit ideas at the moment it's crazy.I can't seem to stop thinking of different ways to wear things,different accesory options,different ways of layering.This results in utter clothing chaos on my bedroom floor,much to my families dissaproval...lots of people presume I'm a tidy organised sort of person,but I'm a clutterwhore really.I've spent each day this week in a completely different outfit. Todays outfit is pretty simple though,however my new wardrobe awareness put this lovely necklace(a hand me down from my mum)and my wine coloured tights on show. By wardobe awareness I mean the sudden realisation that I have tons of different items that don't get worn enough.
Anywho, I'm staying at a friends tonight,I think thats why I feel kind of hyped,considering that this half term has been sort of shitty(ie I spent everyday procrastinating over homework)....
Sofie

4 comments:

  1. beutiful outfit :D
    This wardrobe awareness thing is fun, it happens to me too sometimes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the juxtaposition of the green and pinky/red. It looks gorgeous.
    Oh, and I can totally relate to you with the 'wardrobe awareness'. It has happened to me, way too many times.

    thegirlwhocriedwolfe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with that colour combination, it's sort of christmassy but not at the same time. That made a lot of sense aha, lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there!
    I wish you a lovely day of sunshine in this almost Spring air! :D

    lots of hugs,
    P. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^