Thursday 3 February 2011

252.Wishes to go chasing rabbits



















White Rabbit-Jefferson Airplane. Such an amazing song,her voice is so bewitching.

This Orient-Foals

Jolene-Dolly Parton

We are not Alone-Karla DeVito

Just some music I've been listening to and pictures because I feel like it. Today we were given our art exam briefs,and I'm actually kind of excited.I feel like I've spent nearly two years doing things that I haven't really been able to get into. Finally in art I can do something more relevant to me,something more free. My head is buzzing with ideas...
Sofie

2 comments:

  1. oh... i love "my girl"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful,,,great blog :)

    visit my and be my follower if you want ;)

    http://fashionsmiley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^