Thursday 28 October 2010

203.Wishes to swing on the monkey bars














Various photos I've taken in various places(except the last one,which I think Charlotte took).

Do not want half term to end at all,I'm having too much of a good time.I have a terrible notion of clinging to things...I'm not the best at letting go. But atleast I've got four more days to be cheery,and doodle,and be spontaneous,and eat oreos and all the good stuff.

Me and Charlotte made rocky road yesterday...and ended up in one of those uncontrollable fits of laughter for no apparent reason.It was good.The rocky road ended up tasting good too. We also went to the park for an hour,and it was kind of scary for me.I haven't been in the park for a couple of years now,and everything just reminded me of when I was small(I'm still small,I should say younger really).It kind of made me sad that I could reach the monkey bars whithout jumping. Trips down memory lane are very weird.
S

2 comments:

  1. i love your room! are those real polaroids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I tried to reply on your blog,but appears you don't have a profile :/
    I like my room too.And unfortunatley,they are not.I just printed them onto photo paper and cut them out that way.I really would love a polaroid camera though.
    Sofie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^