Sunday 26 December 2010

232.Wishes for more Edwards in the world











I watched Edward Scissorhands for the first time last night,and thought it was a really magical movie. It was terribly touching,and you spend the whole movie hoping for the best for Edward,sort of knowing deep down that things will turn out badly. The ending was pretty tragic. It is such a perculiar and curious fairytale film,but still rooted in telling a very truthful story about someone who can never fit in with social norms.

I also loved the interesting visuals;the perfect colourful american suburb in contrast to the dark mysterious mansion that is Edward's home. I also found the people of the neighbourhood very interesting characters to watch.I guess they sort of resembled the disgusting ways humans can react.Hum,anyways...all I can say is watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^