Friday 5 March 2010

92.Wishes for no wishes

This is not a returning post.I'm still on hiatus.I'm sat here wondering whether to bother with this at all.There's probably is no good reasons for me to sit and rant.And yet,I still have an urge.
I cant take this......why wont my head stop burning?(no refrence to my hair colour by the way) .Its just on fire constantly,I cant think straight...and I feel like smiling,because people are wonderful.At the same time I want to claw people,tear them,rip them to pieces.So fucking angry? I should be writing this in my personal diary,but its just easier to type and easier to get my thoughts out.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?AND WHY CANT I SUM IT UP IN WORDS?
.....
again you shouldn't be seeing me for a while.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^