Sunday 19 September 2010

187.Wishes for purple paint






H&M Jeans,vintage shoes,Topshop jacket,vintage belt

Another rather simple outfit.
I like the blue on blue thing though.I also put my hair up into a high bun today,and tied it with ribbon.I don't know how I did it,because usually I can never get all my hair to stay up-I do like wearing it this way.I kind of like this jacket,and kind of dont.It does fit me nicely,and the colour is nice but miltary is everywhere,and seems a sort of tired look by now. However ,it was only £12 in the sale....! Very cheap for Topshop.

I really don't know what to do with the rest of my Sunday..........
Sofie

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is super cute, and so is your hair :)
    I def. agree with about the military thing, everytime I pass yet another military inspired garment I get annoyed, but for such low a price I don't blame you hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^