Thursday 16 September 2010

184.Wishes for December




via touchpuppet

Photos from Februarys dazed and confused.I realise this is all old news but who says looking at past editorials/collections is all bad. That's one of the things I dislike about fashion...how disposable it seems? Constantly new collections,constantly new trends.And new always has to be good,and the old is always bad......?

Anyways,the collection.These Viktor and Rolf dresses are so imaginative and are really inspiring me with my own artwork at school.I've designed a sort of dress/sculptural piece,and slowly the ideas have emerged in my head and things have come together.I can actually see what I want to make in my mind,and these photo's have helped to inspire that.

In other news,I realised yesterday that I will be 16 in three months.I am always terribly late with planning parties,so this year I'm going to try to be super early. All I really want to do for my 16th is have a small gathering of some sort and camp out,and feel fresh,and have sparklers,and eat lots of cake,and run around under the stars,and possibly a bonfire.Nothing too hardcore,or big or social.No huge sweet sixteen.I can't see camping happening because my birthday is in December. hum,decisions decisions.
S

1 comment:

  1. DO THE CAMPING-OUT GIRL!!!!!
    THE COLD AND ICE WILL MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL
    AND PERFECT FOR SNUGGLING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^