Saturday 26 March 2011

265.Wishes to learn



Yeah,yeah....I know we all know about Tavi,but if you haven't watched these videos,then do so. I've spent my morning watching Tavi related videos,and just feel completley inspired.She seems so overwhelmining smart,but friendly too.Two qualities I really admire in people. I also feel like I need to push myself more,to survive in a competitive world...I really do want to be positive,and learn,and read,and just generally be more creative,instead of wasting life away. Ugh,this wasn't meant to turn into some weird speech or something.
On another note I'm going to partaaay tonight,for a friends birthday,which is rather exciting,and the rest of my weekend is jam packed too.
Sofie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^