Sunday 13 March 2011

263.Wishes for springtime



topshop top and skirt,vintage earrings


Little bitty pretty one-Thurston Harris

Itchycoo Park-The Small Faces
So I think todays outfit is subconciously inspired by my wishful thinking.Spring. It seems the days are starting to get a little sunnier,the skies a little bluer.
The last photo is just for the sake of my earrings,that I mentioned a couple posts back. These funky green triangles,that have gold glitter inside them...my friend thinks they look like christmas trees.And not in a good way.Oh well,I like christmas trees.

2 comments:

  1. I am always ALWAYS so very much impressed how extremely beautiful your hair is.. just.. look at that ! :D It's wonderful; like a copper wave falling down your back.
    Poppy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are an absolute dime

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^