Wednesday 4 September 2013

361.Wishes to keep creating


I've rekindled some of my old ways over the summer, and happily got back into doodling/painting/making art just for my self. To keep my motivation going and because I have this conviction that no matter how crappy and unworthwhile you think your work is you should share it, I have started a lil' art tumblr. Have a nosey or don't at sofiescholtenart.tumblr.com  even though it's still in the embryonic stages.
Sofie

also if you have an art tumblr then send me your links below, as I'm using this tumblr to keep TABS ON ALL OF YOU!

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing. Just found your blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://alcrose.tumblr.com/

    :) hope everythings going well for you!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^