Sunday 9 October 2011

307.Wishes to eat brandy snap


Left-purple polo from childhood,vintage skirt and watch,mums hat and checkered top,office shoes,handmade tooth necklace
Right-polo,skirt,and necklace as above,random tights,vintage shoes,handmade badge and earrings,h&m cardigan


The Look-Metronomy

I thought I'd post these two outfits together as a nice comparision of how I styled my purple polo and skirt in two different ways-these are hard times, so we must be thrifty and "recycle" clothing (or we could just do this anyways,because that is a far better philosophy than spend,spend,spend culture!-even though my statement is full of hypocrisy,and now I'm just babbling so I better shut up soon).Which look do you prefer?
Wishes,Sofie

5 comments:

  1. I love both of them equally! I love when clothes get 'recycled', I struggle with doing that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY metronomy!
    you're sooooo coool!
    Ahhh I just love that skirt! it's so juicy and suggestive!
    And X2 bun hair, just needs some rope/ribbon attachments with charms at the end ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that sweater and your red tights too!! :)

    greetings from Austria!
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweety! your hair is beautiful!

    xx

    http://www.thelipstickcandy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, and im following you!
    Please check out mine at http://breakingthroughtheboundaries.blogspot.com/

    I await your comments!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! My eyes are wide open.
I'll try to reply to you ^.^